How to apply
Parma Music Conservatory "Arrigo Boito"
ADMISSIONS A.Y. 2023/2024
LATE ADMISSIONS A. A. 2023/2024
Submission of the Applications from 1st to 25th August 2023
Parma Music Conservatory "Arrigo Boito" offers, for the 2023-2024 Academic Year, over 150 courses in instrumental studies, singing, composition, conducting and theory, both in classical music (from early to contemporary music), and in jazz and pop/rock music.
To access all courses of study (Instrumental Laboratories; Preparatory courses; Bachelor, First Cycle in Higher Education; Master, Second Cycle in High Education; Single Courses) it is necessary to take the admission exams. At the end of the exams, a ranking of suitable candidates is drawn up.
Eligibility does not guarantee enrollment in courses. In fact, enrollment takes place following the order of the admission ranking, based on the places actually available for each course.
Students interested in double enrollment in Academic Courses (DM MUR n.993 dated 2-8-2022) must apply and take the entrance exam for both courses they intend to attend.
ADMISSIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023/2024
The admission exams for the 2023/2024 academic year will take place according to the following schedule:
- From 1 to 30 April submission of admission applications, exclusively online on the “Esse 3-Cineca” Platform; [Guida alla domanda di ammissione]
N.B. The procedure will require the Admission Fee (Tassa di Ammissione) recepit. The fee of € 6,04 can be paid on c/c postale n. 1016 or on the bank account IBAN IT45 R 0760103200 000000001016 held by "Agenzia delle Entrate – Centro operativo di Pescara" payment description must be "Tassa di Ammissione 23/24".
- From 2 to 31 May admission exams IN PRESENCE excluding Opera singing and Piano accompaniment and coaching (see below);
- From 14 to 16 September ITALIAN LANGUAGE EXAM (Online) for all foreign students; students will receive via email instructions for participating in the exam. On Thursday 14 september WRITTEN TEST. On Friday 15 and Saturday 16 September ORAL TESTS (individual) only for students who have passed the written test.
- From 18 to 22 September online exam of fundamental subjects (Bachelor, First Cycle in Higher Education) or fundamental subjects (Master, Second Cycle in High Education) and the second exam (Preparatory courses);
- For those admitted, registrations from 12 to 30 June.
Fundamental Subjects Exams Calendar
MASTER: Friday 22 September 2023 at 9:00am WRITTEN TEST - in the afternoon individual oral tests (Analysis)
- Exclusively for the OPERA SINGING and PIANO ACCOMPANIMENT AND COACHING courses there is a pre-selection based on two videos sent by the candidates by 30 April, the “in presence” exam will be held in September according to the following procedures:
The Didactic Secretariat is at your disposal for further information:
Phone reception hours:
Opening hours to the public and students:
A tutoring service dedicated to students is also active at the Conservatory. You can contact the Tutor by sending an email to the following address: